Hilarious. Great photo!
Alice is a true original.
I thought those were YOUR favorite things, Sarah!
Party Planner, you know me too well. Perhaps I should have entitled this post "Like mother, like daughter."
Just so you all know the art project: Dad rips a piece of red paper, Alice glue-sticks it, Dad rips a piece of red paper, Alice sticks it on top and then glue-sticks it, Dad rips a piece of red paper, and so on. --Dad
Mommy's favorite things too..... Oops! Party Planner already made that comment!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hilarious. Great photo!
Alice is a true original.
I thought those were YOUR favorite things, Sarah!
Party Planner, you know me too well. Perhaps I should have entitled this post "Like mother, like daughter."
Just so you all know the art project: Dad rips a piece of red paper, Alice glue-sticks it, Dad rips a piece of red paper, Alice sticks it on top and then glue-sticks it, Dad rips a piece of red paper, and so on. --Dad
Mommy's favorite things too..... Oops! Party Planner already made that comment!
Post a Comment