Part of the contest required me to blog about it!
I think the pink is a little too flashy for your neighborhood
Good Luck!!! Blake would love to come over and play with that thing!!!
Looks like it's already inhabited, a la "with family," but there's plenty of room. Nice digs.
Looks like you are Tweeting with Melissa and Doug. I checked; there are about four Sarah Vezinas with Twitter accounts. Who knew? Such a popular name.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Part of the contest required me to blog about it!
I think the pink is a little too flashy for your neighborhood
Good Luck!!! Blake would love to come over and play with that thing!!!
Looks like it's already inhabited, a la "with family," but there's plenty of room. Nice digs.
Looks like you are Tweeting with Melissa and Doug. I checked; there are about four Sarah Vezinas with Twitter accounts. Who knew? Such a popular name.
Post a Comment