Here's a sweet picture taken by Auntie Em who visited this past week. Alice went outside in two bathing suits to splash in the puddles. The humidity really curled her hair! She often likes to wear several bathing suits - up to seven at a time. It does pose some problems to successful potty training but otherwise is fun. I've been asked if I let her dress herself - do people actually think I would dress my child in seven bathing suits at a time?
August 04, 2009
All eyes and curls.
Here's a sweet picture taken by Auntie Em who visited this past week. Alice went outside in two bathing suits to splash in the puddles. The humidity really curled her hair! She often likes to wear several bathing suits - up to seven at a time. It does pose some problems to successful potty training but otherwise is fun. I've been asked if I let her dress herself - do people actually think I would dress my child in seven bathing suits at a time?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment